[W5SFA] Net tonight

davidgeo63 davidgeo63 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 19:19:21 CST 2018

Sure wish your nets were on Echolink or accessible online. I'm a descendant of the Old 300. It who be nice to be able to participate in the net.
David N5MXI
-------- Original message --------From: Gilbert Franke <g.a.franke at gmail.com> Date: 2/6/18  4:42 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: SFAustin Radio Club <w5sfa at w5sfa.org> Subject: Re: [W5SFA] Net tonight
Have a good net, Jack. I'm in Livingston. Beth and I are visiting her sister.

-- Gil
sent from my Galaxy Avant