[W5SFA] REMINDER: San Felipe de Austin Grand Opening Operating Event Tomorrow

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Thu Apr 26 15:23:40 CDT 2018

Folks,

In case you couldn't make the meeting last night...we're meeting at the San
Felipe de Austin State Historic Site at noon to set up transmitters and
antennas.

All are welcome to attend.  If you like, bring your portable transmitter,
throw out a wire and make some contacts - or use one of the stations we'll
have set up.  It will be very informal, idea is just to have some fun and
draw some attention to the new museum.

The grand opening of the new museum starts at 1:30 pm.  We'll probably
operate into the afternoon and close up shop by 5 pm or so.  Looks like the
weather will be great too.

73,

Roger N5RWK