[W5SFA] Special Event at the San Felipe de Austin State Historic Site on Friday, April 27

Roger W Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Fri Apr 13 18:07:41 CDT 2018

Folks,

The event is on...I heard back from Bryan McAuley, the site manager and we are all set.  We can park the Lark on the east side just off the tarmac.  Tentative set up time is noon, and the official grand opening starts at 1:30 pm.  Probably would shut down by 5 pm or earlier, depending on how much people want to operate.

We can talk about this further at the meeting on the 25th, but mark your calendars.

73,

Roger N5RWK