[W5SFA] Fw: News From San Felipe - the Grand Opening is Almost Here!

ron beauregard k1pec at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 16:35:23 CDT 2018

________________________________
From: Bryan McAuley <Bryan.McAuley at thc.texas.gov>
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2018 4:01 PM
To: Bryan McAuley
Subject: News From San Felipe - the Grand Opening is Almost Here!

Greetings Friends,

We couldn’t be more excited to be hosting the opening of the new museum the last weekend of this month. Attached is this month’s quick news update with many of the details. I hope you’ll all be able to join us for some of the first weekend activities and fun.

But don’t worry, just because the museum is opening doesn’t mean we don’t have plenty of things we will need help with. There are plenty more projects to fund, events to host and lots of assistance we’ll rely heavily on the Friends for. To that end, if your schedule allows this week, consider attending one of our first orientation sessions for museum volunteers. They are scheduled for tomorrow night (Tuesday the 10th at 6:00 p.m.); Thursday the 12th at 2:00 p.m.; and Saturday the 14th at 10:00 a.m. Each session will last approximately 2 hours and will share info on how to get involved as a site volunteer.

See you soon, and thanks for all your support.

Bryan McAuley

Site Manager

San Felipe de Austin and Fannin Battleground State Historic Sites

979.885.2181

www.thc.texas.gov<http://www.thc.texas.gov>

THC.Texas.Gov - Texas Historical Commission<http://www.thc.texas.gov/>
www.thc.texas.gov
The Texas Historical Commission is the state agency for historic preservation. Our nationally recognized programs bring awareness to Texas' architectural, archeological, and cultural landmarks.

www.visitsanfelipedeaustin.com<http://www.visitsanfelipedeaustin.com/>

www.visitfanninbattleground.com<http://www.visitfanninbattleground.com/>