[W5SFA] D-Star talk at Stephen F. Austin Radio Club

Dan White dan at dandlfarms.com
Thu Oct 19 12:06:07 CDT 2017

Bill,

We will be looking forward to your talk. We are beginners in D*.  Our web site is www.w5sfa.org and I put you on the schedule for the meeting Wednesday October 28th at Yani’s. We eat at 6PM with a meeting at 7PM. Roger Klein, N5RWK, is the President and will introduce you (Roger was with me when we put up your new tower and lives in New Ulm).

I did put a link to your slideshow on the Repeater tab.  So maybe some members will look at it before they come.  If you need a projector let me know and I will find one.

Thanks,

Dan White, W5AOV
Trustee W5SFA Repeater System