[W5SFA] Reminder: Tuesday Night Net Tonight

Dan White dan at dandlfarms.com
Tue Mar 28 20:41:01 CDT 2017

I’ve got to get some kind of radio in Linda’s car. Ended up at the Quilt meeting at 7. Today was a bad day. Three hours early for a Dr. apt at the VA. Got the RV from the dealer and the engine had a yellow light on. Seems something is out and it will only go 35 MPH (limp home mode). The tow company picked it up on I-10 in Katy and we drove to the Quilt meeting. What a day.

We are supposed to leave for the weekend on Thursday. Don’t know if I will make the meeting. I will get the book Ron during the morning and take it to Rogers.

Dan