[W5SFA] Fw: Heathkit® Precision RF Meter™ pre-sales announcement

Dan White dan at dandlfarms.com
Tue Jun 20 16:11:23 CDT 2017

Members;

If you have some money to spend...

Dan

From: Heathkit®
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:51 PM
To: dan at dandlfarms.com
Subject: Heathkit® Precision RF Meter™ pre-sales announcement

Heathkit® Precision RF Meter™ pre-sales announcement

The reward for loyalty and patience is:

Excellence.

Dear Heathkit Insider,

We have opened advance orders for our newest product, the HM-1002 Heathkit® Precision RF Meter™, for our most loyal customers and fans. This is the first amateur radio accessory and the first test equipment kit Heathkit has produced in over 30 years.

We believe the Heathkit® Precision RF Meter™ is a landmark achievement in RF meters, in both technical features and price/performance. It is most suitable for amateur radio operators and for customers who use RF test equipment.

Its patent-pending design offers features not available in other power/SWR meters: Transmit frequency display, ERP display, efficiency measurement, many forms of peak power monitoring, smart alerting, both SWR and Return Loss, user-selected units (e.g. watts or dBm), autoranging for both power and frequency, QRP and QRO, superior ergonomics, and more. It's about five times more accurate than our previous power/SWR meters, at an affordable price and exceptional quality. And it's a Heathkit.®

This early make-to-order offering gives our most loyal customers a first-in-line position when this kit ships, probably at about the end of the summer. To thank you for your loyalty and trust, Heathkit will waive and pay standard-rate shipping on initial pre-sales orders to anywhere in the world we ship. Limit is two units per customer at this time.

If you're the kind of builder who doesn't want to be last in line for the best new equipment or the latest Heathkit®, this is for you.  Please see our product web page for more information. Be sure to read all the pre-order details, including how to complete your order. We welcome your pre-order.

Sincerely,

the Heathkit Team

--
This message was sent to dan at dandlfarms.com by heathkit-insider-mailing-list-admin-2015 at heathkit.com. Heathkit ® is a registered trademark of Heath Company. © 2017 All rights reserved. Heathkit® in all uses, the Heathkit name, the Heathkit logos and slogans, and "Heathkit® Educational Systems" are internationally registered trademarks of Heath Company. This message was only sent to people who opted in to the Heathkit Insiders email list.

To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your email application, because this message was made specifically for you only. Instead use the forward page in our newsletter system.
To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to, visit your personal preferences page
Or you can opt-out completely from all future mailings.