[W5SFA] Another Conferance

JParmalee at aol.com JParmalee at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 15:43:35 CDT 2017

http://2017.csvhfs.org/

2017 Central States VHF Society  Conference
Albuquerque, New  Mexico
July 27-30,  2017

This conference isn't your usual hamFest. they are heavy on  lectures, have
an antenna range and a rig to measure noise levels on receivers  and
preamps. Also some interesting antennas mounted on vehicles. I saw one SUV  at the
Austin conference with a straight Key on the dash board. An interesting
tour of the VLA.

I will be going.

Well I received the most recent reflector so I guess it's  working. Thanks
for the effort to get it so.

John  Parmalee
Jparmalee at aol.com
K5VGM /WI2XLJ.

281-380-3811

Myth  Busters said “II you aren’t keeping a record it isn’t science”,

Alexander Graham Bell said “Before anything  else, preparation is the key
to success. “