[W5SFA] Reminder: Net Tonight @ 7 pm

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 07:09:08 CDT 2017

Well, between my granddaughter's soccer games and Gesang Verein practice,
both at 7 p.m. on Tuesdays, I haven't been able to check in for awhile!

By the way, our German singing group is a part of the Fruehling Saengerfest
(*Spring Song Festival*) at Concordia Hall in Bellville on Sunday, April
23.  Activities begin at 11 a.m.  Sponsored by the Bellville Lions and
Bluebonnet Chapter of the Texas German Society.  Free admission to German
music and concerts by 10 groups, dance and singalongs.  BBQ chicken and
sausage plates $10.00.

73, Gil WB5RFQ

--

----