[W5SFA] Austin County Jail Museum Operation

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:58:30 CDT 2017

Well, it looks like I missed a powerful meeting!  I'm very interested in
the BuildNight; I've got a few questions about the project.  I'll talk to
someone.

The Jail Museum operation is really exciting!  And on Market Day in May!!
We should have a lot of people looking in!  The only problem I have is that
is also Maifest parade and our granddaughter will be in it.  It should be
over by noon, so I will be back in the afternoon.  I'm not sure how much I
can help with before the parade, but if I have some time, I'll come down
before we take off for Brenham.

Let us know if you schedule a scouting trip to the Jail.

73, de WB5RFQ Gil

--

----
Gilbert A Franke <http://www.gilbertfranke.com>