[W5SFA] Club Meeting Tonight at Yani's

Darryl Strader Studio darryl at straderstudio.com
Wed Jun 29 14:07:11 CDT 2016

We did get water into the garage in May but it was not a flooding type water
as far as inches.  We have been blessed since then. Once we are back into
the house we will be having a house rewarming type bbq and will let everyone
know so you can all come.

Darryl

Darryl Strader Studio, LLC

281-646-7300