[W5SFA] Wednesday Night Net Tonight

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Wed Jun 22 16:24:37 CDT 2016

All,

Well,  you might have noticed there was no net the last 3 Wednesdays, too
many distractions!  But there will be a net tonight at the usual time (7:30
pm), on the Bellville VHF and UHF repeaters.

Our June club meeting is a week from today, on the 29th.  We'll be back at
Yani's.  Election of club officers will take place then.  If you're
interested in running for one of these exalted positions I encourage you to
run.  Periodically switching out officers is a good thing, and will keep us
from getting into a rut.  Plus the pay and benefits are tremendous.... :-)

73,

Roger