[W5SFA] Tuesday Night Net Tonight

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Thu Dec 1 16:13:57 CST 2016

Brad, we don't have a regular club meeting in November and December, so you did not miss anything.

All Members,

Rather than spam you a second time, I will take the opportunity to remind everyone that Show and Tell Night is next Wednesday, December 7.  Meet at the Trump Cafe at 6 pm for dinner (in the corner of the courthouse square), then we will proceed to the basement of the courthouse for the main event.

There is no limit to the number of things you can show and tell, either!  I will have a projector and laptop if anyone needs them.

73,

Roger