[W5SFA] Net Tonight

rwklein rwklein at katyweb.net
Wed Aug 3 21:17:06 CDT 2016

Just had Jack, Ron and Dave tonight, so it was short.  No issues with the repeaters, 2 were on VHF and one on UHF.

We are headed to Austin on Friday for the summerfest, staying overnite there at the Crowne Plaza since the rate was reasonable.  That will avoid having to drive in at the crack of dawn on Saturday, plus I will attend the broadband hamnet workshop.  The we are headed for Fredericksburg saturday and sunday, back on Monday.  So maybe tuesday, wed or thurs next week for the range?