[W5SFA] Museum Ships Weekend June 4-5, 2016

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 13:53:06 CDT 2016

These are good sources.  Although they aren't registered on the museum
weekend yet, I would expect to see the Irish Hurdy Gurdy Vintage Radio
Museum (EI0MAR) in the list.  There is an article about it on page 69 of
the March QST.  We visited it last year when we made a trip to Ireland.  It
is outside of Dublin.

-- Gil

--

----