[W5SFA] Reminder - Wednesday night net tonight @ 7:30

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Thu Sep 17 09:26:31 CDT 2015

We had three check ins  (Jack K5FRT, Bill KG5WPH and Ron K1PEC).   My higher
antenna worked pretty good.  Bill had a good strong signal, but there were a
few times when we couldn't pick up his transmission at all.  Noticed when
Jack hit the repeater the crossband link wasn't working - think he was
transmitting UHF.

At one point I heard the repeater say "Link port one..." - didn't write down
the rest of the message.  Is this normal?