[W5SFA] W5SFA Field Day at the Courthouse, June 27-28

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:40:32 CDT 2015

I really thought we would be able to participate some this year. The venue
outside the courthouse sounds like a good plan. However a colleague and
friend in Kingsville, Tx  is retiring and having a reception on the 27th.
We need to attend. Have fun, score high, and give hamming a good name!
73, Gil and Beth

-- Gil
sent from my Galaxy Avant