[W5SFA] Reminder: W5SFA April 29th Monthly Meeting

ron k1pec at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:17:51 CDT 2015

Hello All,

I will not be able to attend tomorrows meeting.

Not sure about participating in the Field Day just yet.

A QSL/Certificate competition might be interesting.
I would suspect that a SESE will be required for a QSL card and enough
green stamps to receive a QSL and Certificate.
Plan to participate in the Special Event.
If we do operate from the SF Austin State Park, we will need permission.
It should not be a problem as other Hams have operated from there in the
past. I can stop at the park and take care of that.

Ron K1PEC