[W5SFA] W5SFA Meeting Wednesday, August 27

skip ferguson skip at wanderon.org
Tue Aug 26 12:06:22 CDT 2014

 Greetings Dan,

If the candidate you have is NOT Jack then we have have two. My neighbor here at Kruse Village, Jack will be there for the meeting and the test.

skip K5LLR

Training is Not Education and Know-how is not Knowledge
No matter how important Training and Know-how are!

On Mon 08/25/14  8:24 PM , "Dan White" dan at dandlfarms.com sent: