[W5SFA] Reminder

Cameron mitchl at mitchl.net
Tue Jun 25 16:56:57 CDT 2013

Hi All,

Please come to the SFARC meeting tomorrow.  We’ve moved from Yumm to Los Cabos Mexican Grill which is on the south edge of Brenham.

JUNE 26 MONTHLY MEETING:

We have moved to a new venue: Los Cabos Mexican Grill and Steak House, 2800 Hwy 36 South, Brenham, TX. The meeting room is reserved starting at 6:00 p.m., if you wish to join us for dinner. The meeting typically starts between 6:30 and 7:00 p.m. Phone is (979) 836 9508.  The location is about 1/4 mile south west of the intersection of 36 and 290 south of downtown Brenham.  It is on a slight hill.
(I think this is accurate. Someone please correct me, if not.)
Officer elections are coming up!!!

Cameron
k5cam