[W5SFA] New Hams

Ben Worrell benw at cvctx.com
Thu Aug 22 12:02:16 CDT 2013

on the Webpage where you mention where los cabos is located, you might
add that it is in the front edge of the Lowes parking lot

The smoke is clearing at work, and I am not on call next week so I
should be able to attend the meeting on 8/28

I know I emailed W5YI about needing a new badge, but I don't recall if
I received it and / or got a copy of it to you.....    Do you a copy
????

73 Ben