[W5SFA] Net Tomorrow Night

miss.bev.56 miss.bev.56 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:55:29 CST 2023

Roger and Ray,Thank you both.73,BevSent from my Metro by T-Mobile 5G Device
-------- Original message --------From: Roger Klein <rwklein at proton.me> Date: 11/27/23  4:34 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: "Stephen F. Austin Radio Club" <w5sfa at w5sfa.org> Subject: [W5SFA] Net Tomorrow Night Folks,Hope y'all had a nice Turkey day!   The Bellville repeater is back up and running - turns out its internal power supply is doing some strange things and shutting down after 5-10 minutes.  Ray Meech and I swapped it out with the spare repeater this afternoon.So, we should be all set for the net tomorrow evening, with N5RWK as net control. 73,Roger

        Sent with Proton Mail secure email.