[W5SFA] KF5ZRT/A Balloon (Little Balloon that Could)

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 13:49:28 CDT 2023

Good afternoon to all.

Just a quick update on our balloon.  We have been flying for 19 days, 22
hours and 51 minutes averaging altitude 12,140 meters (39,835 feet).
Currently, we are approaching land south of San Diego heading toward
Baja California.  Sondehub is predicting travel across Mexico and cross
the Gulf of Mexico and cross Florida.  We are on our final leg of the
second trip around the world.  Who knows what trip 3 will bring.  Will
provide further updates next week and any planned balloon launches.

73

  Balloon Launch Team