[W5SFA] Cameron Mitchell - K5CAM

Kat Croker katcroker at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 13:26:21 CDT 2023

My heart breaks for friends and family at the loss of such a sweet, gentle soul.
Kat Croker

    On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 10:42:36 AM CDT, Gilbert Franke <g.a.franke at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dan, thanks for the notice.  We will certainly miss Cameron.  We haven't seen him in a long time.  I  know he has been sick and in hospice.  We always enjoyed the club banquets at his place, hearing about his contacts and looking at his observatory.  K5CAM SK

-- Gil WB5RFQ