[W5SFA] Balloon Launch Update

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:51:18 CST 2023

Roger, and the crew, congratulations on a job well done.  I'm glad you
slipped under Biden's radar!!  I missed your launch, but now  I have turned
on my WSPR receiver.  I haven't seen your station on my monitor.  But I'll
leave it on today and tomorrow.  Maybe catch the launch in the morning.

-- Gil

--

----
Gilbert A Franke <http://www.gilbertfranke.com>