[W5SFA] W5SFA January Christmas Celebration

Gary kf5zrt at protonmail.com
Fri Dec 15 13:59:18 CST 2023

Greetings to all.

We have two choices for our celebration. JW's Steakhouse in Carmine and Sea Land Seafood and Steak in Brenham.

Both locations are available for Saturday January 6th from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.

I would ask for responses from the group as to choice. Both have a private room and bar is available.

I would like to confirm with our choice of location by next Friday December 22nd.

Along with your choice a count of attendees would be helpful for planning.

I have eaten at both places and the food is excellent.

Questions or concerns-Please email or call (979) 530-2220 kf5zrt at gmail.com

73
Gary

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.