[W5SFA] Balloon Launch This Saturday Morning in Bellville!

Roger Klein rwklein at proton.me
Thu Aug 31 16:15:49 CDT 2023

Folks,

We are planning to launch a picoballoon this Saturday, September 2 at the Austin County Fairgrounds in Bellville. Come on out to view the launch! All are welcome - launch time is planned for 9 am, after which we’ll find a local establishment for a group breakfast.

The Austin County Fairgrounds are on FM 159 northeast of Bellville. From the court house, go down the hill, over the railroad tracks and bear left at the "Y" (FM 159). The fairgrounds entrance will be on your right.

The balloon’s call sign is W5SFA. If you’d like to follow the balloon online, use this link: http://qrp-labs.com/track/2873_W5SFA-U4B2.html You can also try spotting with WSJT-X on 20m WSPR, the balloon will be transmitting every 10 minutes on the 8’s.

73,

Roger N5RWK

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.