[W5SFA] W5SFA Tuesday Night Net 9-6-22

Gary kf5zrt at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:31:25 CDT 2022

Thanks to all that joined in tonight. We had 10 checkins. Three of them were courtesy checkin due to the XLX979 not connected to the repeater in Bellville. Just as we all signed off the W5SFA repeater showed connect to the dashboard. Roger did a remote reboot of the Raspberry Pi hotspot and all is well again. Thanks Roger.
Ray WA5IWB gave an update on the Balloon Launch Saturday 9-3-22. Lift off went off well but our package failed to transmit any signals. Better luck next time. I want to thank Ray Meech, Roger Klein, Joe and Bev Cucuzza, Dan White, David Gilpin and Gil Franke for all the support for the project.

Safe Travel to Roger and Pam
Wishing all a safe and prosperous week
73
Gary