[W5SFA] Balloon Update

john Parmalee jparmalee at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 20:28:25 CDT 2022

Roger what is the call sigh, APRS, Wspr and what is th configuration?

John ParmaleeJparmalee at aol.com281-380-3811 K5VGM WI2XLJIn a message dated 9/2/2022 6:58:52 PM Central Standard Time, rwklein at katyweb.net writes:

As of tonight, Friday evening, we are still a go for launching our balloon tomorrow, Saturday morning.

The current plan is to prep the balloon and payload around 9 am tomorrow, and launch around 9:30 if weather permits.  Launch will take place in the pasture behind my place (24991 Aurich Rd in New Ulm), and all are welcome.

We need no-to-low wind, and minimal cloud cover.  The forecast is questionable, so early tomorrow I will send out another notice if we need to postpone.

73,

Roger N5RWK