[W5SFA] Radio in the Park

Gary kf5zrt at protonmail.com
Sat May 7 14:26:34 CDT 2022

Well there were lots of people in the park today. Bellville first Saturday Farmers Market Day was in full swing. Several stopped by and asked about what we were doing.

Ray WA5IWB had his station on CW on 20 meters with a Mag-Loop antenna. My station was SSB on 20 meters and FT8 on 30 meters

Contacts were made on 20 and 30 meters. Thanks to Dennis Cody, Joe & Bev Cucuzza for coming by for a visit.

We finished up before Noon and completed the outing with lunch at Kenny Store.

Looking forward to the next outing.

73

Gary-KF5ZRT

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) secure email.