[W5SFA] Ham qso expo 2022

john Parmalee jparmalee at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 17:35:33 CDT 2022

| View online |

|  |

NOW On-Demand Until April 18th

Dear John,

The QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo is still open in On-Demand mode.

You can still see over 60 presentations with the Q&A that followed over the weekend.  Our new Restream technology allowed us to very quickly put the presentations together with the Q&A for viewing now.  vFairs extended our On-Demand period for a full month of presentations.

|  |

Our recent Live March 2022 Expo was a tremendous success with thousands of attendees!  We received amazing positive feedback from attendees as well as constructive suggestions for our next Expo.   In addition, the on-demand period has kicked off and ticket holders now have access to all of the  speakers and exhibits until April 18th, 2022.  We extended the On-Demand Expo an additional week to have more time to view the presentations with Q&A, a new innovation this time around.

|  |

Here are some highlights we would like to share with you about the March 2002 Live Expo:

   -
The Expo went off flawlessly with the vFairs Expo platform delivering a great experience.

   -
The new Kumospace lounges proved to be fantastic!  Attendees were able to sit in live virtual conference lounges for “eyeball QSOs”  with each other as well as exhibitor staff.  The Expo finished with 63 amazing presentations.  The top 3 presentations had a total of 3600 people in attendance.

   -
The most interesting (and attended) presentations were the following:

   -
 'Keynote: The importance of Amateur Radio and technical hobbies to advance the world's technology and "mankind's biggest projects", by Courtney Duncan N5BF,

   -
“From the Sun to the Earth to the Ionosphere” by Ron Wilcox KF7ZN, and

   -
“How to Capture the MAGIC of Six Meters”, by Jim Wilson K5ND.

   -
We continue to attract many operators who don’t go to in-person events because of distance or concerns about traveling (due to Covid or travel expenses).  Our unique virtual format means that everybody can participate in the Expo regardless of weather, distance, or travel concerns!

   -
A significant portion of our attendees also attend in-person events but see the QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo as a “must attend” event due to the quality and learning that takes place.

|  |

We’re already at work planning our next Expo scheduled for September 2022.  We will send a notification as soon as the exact date is finalized.

If you have an Expo ticket, be sure to go back to the Expo for more great amateur radio content. If you don't have a ticket, you can still visit the Expo until April 18th. Click here to get to the Expo.

Thanks again for your continued support. See you at the Expo!

73,

The QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo Team

|  |

 | Share |

|  |

 | Tweet |

|  |

 | Share |

| QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo Main Website |

|  |

| 4470 W Sunset Blvd #92485, 90027, Los Angeles, United States

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time. |

|   |