[W5SFA] W5SFA Net recap for February 15

James R Scarbrough jrscarbrough at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 15 19:24:35 CST 2022

Good evening all,
We had a nice turnout with 14 check-ins this evening.
Dan and Roger have been busy tuning duplexer cans for a future repeater down the road.
We all wish Linda well with her surgery tomorrow.
Hank is looking for an affordable all mode HF rig.  He has a preference for Kenwood but will consider any suggestions from QRP to TS2000 class!
Roger updated us that the February club meeting will be on the 23rd at Cielito Lindo's in Bellville.  Dinner at 6, meeting at 7.
Very 73,
Jim KE5FN