[W5SFA] W5SFA Tuesday Night Net 12-27-22

Chuck Dietz w5prchuck at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 08:21:08 CST 2022

I thought I would be able to check in to the net last night because I was
spending the night in our travel trailer in Bellville while I fix a water
leak. However, the propane leaked out of the tanks and I wasn’t willing to
spend the night without heat and water! Hopefully, I’ll get the water fixed
today and I’ll look for a new harness for the propane.

Chuck W5PR