[W5SFA] Need Some Help

John Gervais jsbgervais at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 19 12:24:39 CST 2022

I regret that I am out of town but if the day changes I would like to be notified.
Thanks!John

    On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 12:16:16 PM CST, Gary Baldwin <kf5zrt at gmail.com> wrote:

 I’m in.
On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 11:47 AM Roger Klein <rwklein at proton.me> wrote:

Folks,
The club has been given a room for the ham station at the Austin County Wendt Street office in Bellville.  We've been asked to move its contents (boxes, bins, a couple of portable shelves, empty file cabinets, etc) to another room down the hall.  So, I'm looking for a few volunteers to assist.  We'll have dollies so it shouldn't take very long.
The best time to do this is next Tuesday, as there is a broken window in the room scheduled to be repaired on Wednesday.
If you're available to help (despite it being two days after Christmas!) I'd appreciate it - please let me know.  Suggest we meet up around 10 am next Tuesday.
Thanks,
Roger N5RWK
    Sent with Proton Mail secure email. _______________________________________________
w5sfa mailing list