[W5SFA] FT897D for sale

James R Scarbrough jrscarbrough at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 10 13:09:52 CST 2022

I just completed upgrading my shack with an Icom 7300 and 9700 combo, so I have a used HF/VHF/UHF all mode rig for sale.

   - Yaesu FT 897D (with 60m channels), hand mic and power cable
   - LDG AT-897 Auto Tuner
   - Yaesu ADMS-4B-USB programming cable with RT Systems software
I have the original manuals, but not the original box.  In my opinion, the rig is cosmetically clean... in almost new condition.Batteries not installed.The TX/RX frequency is about 120 Hz low on 2m and a similar amount on 440.Other than that, the rig has operated as it should for the past few years.
Purchased used for $700 from another club member in August 2020.  Will consider $600.
If interested, please email me at jrscarbrough at sbcglobal.net
73
Jim KE5FN