[W5SFA] Fwd: [BVARC] BVARC POTA Dec. 11th Stephen F. Austin SP. + Updates

john Parmalee jparmalee at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 10:41:18 CST 2022

John ParmaleeJparmalee at aol.com281-380-3811 K5VGM WI2XLJ
From: bvarc at bvarc.org
To: bvarc at bvarc.org
Cc: kori113 at gmail.com
Sent: 12/8/2022 2:06:29 AM Central Standard Time
Subject: Re: [BVARC] BVARC POTA Dec. 11th Stephen F. Austin SP. + Updates

Hey folks, Just another reminder about the BVARC POTA Event this Sunday at Stephen F. Austin State Park 10am-5pm. We'll be set up in the park and on 146.520 MHz FM Simplex providing directions about our specific location when you arrive. See information in the email below. We hope to see you there! P.S. I am also planning on setting up a 40m and/or 80m NVIS antenna at the park. I'll spot us on the POTA.App website as well as send an email out on this reflector on Sunday with specifics about our operating frequency and time so you can catch us on the air if you can't make it out. You can use the POTA.app website to find out what frequencies we're operating on at any time during the day. Keep an eye out for KK5W, W5LIC, or WX5KR! Thanks and 73!

Kori Rahman, WX5KR
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club
Club Call Sign KK5W Trustee
Cell: (770) 298 8516