[W5SFA] Balloon Launch Update

Roger Klein rwklein at proton.me
Tue Aug 30 19:46:58 CDT 2022

Folks,

We have decided to change the venue for Saturday's launch, as Holt Park turns out not to be a good launch location. Instead, launch will be at N5RWK's place in New Ulm, where we have some wide open space. The launch is still scheduled for 9:30 am on Saturday morning, weather permitting. All are welcome. Note that if the sky is overcast, we will likely have to reschedule the launch.

My address is 24991 Aurich Rd in New Ulm. Here is a link to Google Maps, which you can use to generate directions:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/24991+Aurich+Rd,+New+Ulm,+TX+78950/@29.8720271,-96.4813118,14.75z/

Immediately following the launch, we'll monitor the balloon's progress from my ham shack (it's air conditioned!). Hope you can make it.

73,

Roger N5RWK

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.