[W5SFA] Radio in the Park

Gary kf5zrt at protonmail.com
Fri Apr 29 18:25:46 CDT 2022

Well it's about time for another Radio in the Park.

Mark your calendar for May 7th at the Margaret Chesley Park in Bellville. We will have at least two stations setup to operate CW and SSB-Phone. We plan to start around 9:00 AM and operate till about lunch time.

We are planning to operate as "Hunters" with Parks on the Air. This will allow everyone to see what Parks on the Air is all about. We will operate on 20 and 40 meters depending on conditions.

If you want to bring your rig, no problem. Lot's of room.

Looking forward to another outing to clear the cobwebs and dust off the equipment.

Hope to see you there. Any questions, contact me or Ray Meech WA5IWB

73
Gary-KF5ZRT

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) secure email.