[W5SFA] Radio in the Park

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 17:19:25 CDT 2021

Greetings to all. Well we have started a new month and Belton Hamfest is
over.  The turnout was good and the weather actually cooperated for a
change.  Met some old friends and some new ones too.

Looks like a great time to dust off our radios and have Radio in the Park.

We will have this event in Bellville at the Margaret Chesley Memorial
Park at the end of Bell street.  This is just down from the Courthouse.
Date is Saturday October 16th from 8:00 am to somewhere around Noon.  We
will have the usual doughnuts and coffee to start the day off properly.

Bring a radio if desired and get on the air.  We will have stations
setup and hopefully the radio gods will provide decent propagation.

All are invited to join in.  Don't want to bring a radio? No problem we
encourage "Eyeball QSO's"

Hope to see you there on Saturday, you may meet someone new.

73

Gary - KF5ZRT