[W5SFA] FW: UV5R

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Wed Nov 3 09:40:43 CDT 2021

Hank,

Here’s what I propose:

I also have a UV5R, and can reprogram it so channel 1 has the 433.5 Mhz frequency and 107.2 offset.   At the same time I can wipe the remaining channels you don’t want, and if desired add the area repeaters around here.

When we meet up we can quickly swap radios, and I will take yours home and reprogram it as above.  Then we can swap back radios afterward.

I’ll need to re-educate myself on the UV5R programming software, which I can do today.

Tomorrow, I’ll be heading up to Brenham in the morning to get my truck serviced, so I could detour over to Bellville to meet up for the swap.  How would 9 am work for you?

73,

Roger N5RWK