[W5SFA] Club Repeaters, Downtown Houston and Future Direction

Christy w5drj at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 08:17:17 CST 2021

W5DBJ and W5DRJ agree with the discussion to move the repeater to Wallace.

Thank you Roger for breaking everything down for us. You do a great job.

Christy
W5DRJ

On Mar 8, 2021, at 9:16 PM, Gary Baldwin <kf5zrt at gmail.com> wrote:

First-Thanks to all that have taken time to respond to the inquiry presented by Roger N5RWK.

We are fortunate to have someone of Roger's talent and ability to manage you repeater systems and the linking system to provide the coverage area we have available. The different modes (FM, C4FM and Wires-X) provide users with options for participating with our system.

Roger is correct in we have not heard from a significant number of members.  The questions presented by Kat are well founded and deserve investigation and information presented prior to decisions being made.

Again, Thanks to all for their input and looking forward to more input.

73

Gary - KF5ZRT