[W5SFA] The Belton HamExpo is on for October!

Roger W Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Wed Jun 2 07:38:37 CDT 2021

Club members,

Those of you who have been missed going to hamfests will be happy to know that the Belton HamExpo is officially on for October.  I got the following info from the Temple Amateur Radio Club June newsletter:

"Online registration for the October Ham Expo will go live July 5th. An email was sent out to the 93 vendors that attended the Spring 2020 (last show we had) asking if they would be attending. We have received back emails from 51 vendors saying they plan to attend. Only one vendor said they would not be coming."

TARC has not updated their web site with dates yet, but I think the dates are Oct 1-2 (Friday-Saturday).  Check www.tarc.org for future announcements.

73,

Roger N5RWK