[W5SFA] Fwd: [NARS] How to Receive Greater Houston Simplex Network Updates

john Parmalee jparmalee at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 15:21:34 CDT 2021

  John ParmaleeJparmalee at aol.com281-380-3811 K5VGM WI2XLJ
From: nars at mailman.qth.net
To: nars at mailman.qth.net, bvarc at bvarc.org
Cc: scott at kingwebconsulting.com
Sent: 7/14/2021 8:25:20 PM Central Standard Time
Subject: [NARS] How to Receive Greater Houston Simplex Network Updates

My Fellow Ham Community Members, I, along with others, have established the Greater Houston Simplex Network as a combined network for simplex operations in Houston and the surrounding area.  The GHSN has chosen to use MailChimp which we feel is a secure, commercial email platform. We have set it up in a way that allows participants to subscribe (on our website) and unsubscribe (at the bottom of each email) in or out of notices as they wish.  We strongly encourage participants is strongly do so at the following site: simplexhouston.com/subscribe/ <https://simplexhouston.com/subscribe/> While subscribing is the very best way ensure that you receive full and timely notices of our simplex activities. We also try to keep the latest information up to date on and posted on our website at: simplexhouston.com <http://simplexhouston.com/> Area clubs have been very generous about letting us pass news updates via their list-servers (or reflectors). Thanks to BVARC and NARS for their willingness to help. Out of respect and gratitude to these organizations and their respective email resources, we seek to limit our use of their platforms unless the topic is of general interesest to their members. We also seek to reduce repetitive announcements of our activities on their nets. Thanks to all of you for your continuing efforts to build our simplex communities. Please take a moment to click on the link above and subscribe for email updates. 73MarkN5PRD PS: Do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions.      ______________________________________________________________NARS mailing listHome: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/narsHelp: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htmPost: mailto:NARS at mailman.qth.net This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.netPlease help support this email list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html