[W5SFA] Fwd: [CrankupTiltoverTowers] EZNEC Update - Roy is retiring

Joe Cucuzza cucuzza18 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 13:16:48 CDT 2021

Here is some info for those that like to design antennas.
73
Joe KA8WEP

    *Roy asked that we forward this:*

        “After 31 years of developing, selling, and supporting EZNEC and
        its predecessor ELNEC, I'm going to retire. Beginning Jan. 1,
        2022, EZNEC Pro/2 will be free and can be copied and
        distributed. All support will stop on that date, and no refunds
        will be issued. Until that time, prices and sales will be
        unchanged. Please see https://eznec.com/retirement.htm for full
        details. I'll try to answer any questions you have after reading
        the announcement.
        I'm deeply grateful to all the EZNEC users who have made it
        possible for me to escape the Dilbert cartoon and make a living
        as a one person company with no bosses and no employees. It's
        been wonderful and a lot of fun.
        I'd appreciate your passing this information along.
        73,
        Roy Lewallen, W7EL”
--
Regards,  Al / NN4ZZ