[W5SFA] UHF Repeaters

Dan White dan at dandlfarms.com
Mon Jan 25 17:55:08 CST 2021

VHF were the first repeaters on the market for hams. Old Motorola’s and other commercial repeaters. Now the UHF licenses are easier to get and the coverage is about the same.
Our UHF has better coverage than the VHF repeater and they are the same models with antennas at the same elevation. The price is now the same for each.

Dan, W5AOV