[W5SFA] Fwd: Get Early Bird Discount Tickets For March QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo!!

john Parmalee jparmalee at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 16:53:44 CST 2021

From: hamexpo at qsotoday.com
To: jparmalee at aol.com
Sent: 2/10/2021 3:02:10 PM Central Standard Time
Subject: Get Early Bird Discount Tickets For March QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo!!

|  |

| Dear John,

The next QSO Today Expo is approaching fast, taking place on March 13-14, 2021. This Expo will be even better with many new speakers, Build-A-Thons, panel discussions, and much more. Early Bird discount tickets are now available and include entry for the Live 2 day period plus the 30-day on-demand period. Registration can be found at the Expo Website.  The ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio® in the United States, is a QSO Today Expo Partner.

At the Expo, there’s something for everyone:

   - Learn from a packed line-up of 80+ renowned ham radio speakers such as Bob Allphin, K4UEE, on “My Favorite DXpeditions to DXCC Top 10 Most Wanted”; Michael Foerster, W0IH, on “Using the Arduino In Your Shack”; and Ron Jones, K7RJ, on “3D Printer Basics”.
   - Take part in Live virtual kit building workshops. Kits will be available for purchase and delivered prior to the Expo so you can build from the convenience of your home.
   - Walk through the virtual exhibit hall filled with popular amateur radio suppliers. Watch live product demos of the latest equipment. New video technology will be used to provide a better experience for attendees to engage with exhibitors.
   - Meet up with fellow hams in virtual lounges using the latest, new video technology.
You can participate from the convenience of your home without spending a dime on travel! So if you’ve never been to an in-person Hamfest, you can participate in the Expo and get the same benefits. The platform simulates a full convention experience.

Flexradio is the Expo’s Platinum Sponsor and Gold sponsors as of this time include Elecraft, RFinder, Quicksilver Radio, and CSI.

Come and join thousands of ham radio operators - go to https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/ now to learn more and get registered!

We look forward to having you join us at Expo for an amazing and engaging experience.

|  |

|  Go to the Expo! |

|  Eric Guth, 1139 Alvira Street, Los Angeles, CA 90035, United States  |
|  You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.  |