[W5SFA] Fw: W5SFA Dec 22 Net Recap

James R Scarbrough jrscarbrough at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 21 20:37:00 CST 2021

 My UTC clock on the wall got me again.  Of course, this is the Dec 21 Net recap.
Cheers,
Jim
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: James R Scarbrough <jrscarbrough at sbcglobal.net>To: Mail List for the W5SFA Radio Club <w5sfa at w5sfa.org>Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2021, 07:28:57 PM CSTSubject: [W5SFA] W5SFA Dec 22 Net Recap
 We had 12 check-ins this evening.
Ray Meech reported excellent condx on 40m CW and Gil reported good results in the mornings on 80m.  With the solar flux index currently at 137, things are definitely getting interesting on HF and 6m.  TEP was observed between XE and ZL on 6m earlier this evening.
Roger reminded everyone of the upcoming meeting on Saturday, January 22 at JW's in Carmine.  Start time is 2PM.
73 and Merry Christmas,
w5sfa mailing list
w5sfa at w5sfa.org