[W5SFA] W5SFA Tuesday Night Net

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Tue Aug 24 15:08:48 CDT 2021

Folks,

The Cat Spring repeater is operational on FM analog.  It has a 100W amplifier on it, but its receive may be a little limited.

As Gary mentioned, the frequency is 146.96 (-) with a TSq of 103.5.  Try it out if you get a chance before the net.

Thanks to Ray WA5IWB, Dan W5AOV and Gary KF5ZRT for their help in making this happen.  Talk to y'all tonight.  I'll be calling the net, since Gary is a bit more distant getting into the repeater from Brenham.

Roger N5RWK

P.S. The club meeting is tomorrow evening in Brenham at Joe's Italian Restaurant.  See www.w5sfa.org for details.