[W5SFA] Repeater Update

Blake Bowers bbowers301 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:55:48 CDT 2021

Well I still own a number of sites and have a number of supplies for them.
I will call the climber who takes care of my stuff back in Missouri and see
if we have one as a spare. The only issue is I am still deployed, now for
14 months. Somebody would have to go get it, the good part of that is just
a regular pickup truck could hold it just fine