[W5SFA] Morse Code

Joe Cucuzza cucuzza18 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 12:33:00 CDT 2020

Greetings and 73

If you are curious about learning or improving Morse Code skills, I
stumbled on yet another approach.
There is a free app that works in the Chrome browser.  Morse Player is
what you want:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/morse%20code

Morse Chrome is a Chrome™ extension for playing webpages in Morse code!
Simply highlight the text you want, right click, and select "Play Morse!"

It is adjustable from 5 wpm to 50 wpm.
Also, several word processors allow saving text as hypertext, so you can
create your own files or go to a webpage such as:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:1000_basic_English_words#:~:text=each%2C%20ear%2C%20early%2C%20earn,%2C%20expect%2C%20expensive%2C%20explain%2C

I used the above link for simple words that are alphabetical.
I also used LibreOffice Writer, which is free to download and use.

Hope this helps
73 Joe KA8WEP